The acquisition significantly broadens the geographical reach of the existing SBK business into Evesham and the Worcestershire area generally, but it also enables us to strengthen our relationships with our clients by introducing a wider range of specialisms.
The new business, SBK incorporating TLG, now features:
- 8 offices located in 5 towns – Stratford upon Avon, Shipston upon Stour, Royal Leamington Spa, Kenilworth and now Evesham
- 80 staff including 7 fully qualified RICS qualified surveyors and a further 5 on the journey
- 5 Lettings teams managing 2,250 residential properties collecting and distributing over a £1million a month in rent
- Estate Agency teams selling £160million worth of houses a year equating to at least one new or pre-loved house sale EVERY day of the year
- Block management team managing over 1000 units on over 60 sites for the owners
- Planning team helping landowners significantly enhance the value of their estates – more than 750 acres have been sold or are under contract so far, with 2,500 plots consented and under offer
- 7 qualified Architects help hundreds of clients each year extend, improve and renovate their homes
- Rural, Agricultural, Equestrian, Horticultural and Glass house specialists providing a vital resource in our local communities and beyond.
Mike Cleary Director of SBK said “TLG are incredibly strong in their chosen disciplines which SBK will not only be able to leverage for the benefit of our own clients but use as a springboard to give TLG clients access to our strengths in disciplines such as Rural and Agricultural matters, Equestrian, Planning and Architecture. Every client can benefit from this ‘best of best’ approach.”
SBK incorporating TLG looks forward to servicing clients both existing and new in the future. We are proud that our multi-discipline approach often makes all the difference when a client is deciding who to entrust with their property needs.