1 BED Retirement property For sale

Briar Croft, Alcester Road, Stratford-Upon-Avon

£157,500

1 1

Enquire about this property
01789 387887

Property details

For Sale as 75% shared ownership at a Fixed price £157,500.

Conveniently situated within Stratford Upon Avon Town Centre and a stone's throw away from all of the town's amenities and everything it has to offer, here is an excellent opportunity to acquire a modern one bedroomed second-floor retirement apartment within this popular and sought after development. Offered for sale with no upward chain, the complex benefits from UPVC double glazing throughout.

The accommodation briefly comprises; secure communal entrance hall with lift and stair access, the apartment has an internal entrance hall with a built in cupboard. There is a spacious lounge having an electric fireplace and a featured Juliet balcony, a kitchen having a comprehensive range of units incorporating a built in oven and hob. A spacious double bedroom with fitted wardrobes and a nicely appointed shower/wet room. Outside the apartment benefits from neatly landscaped communal gardens including a spacious patio area and ample residents and visitors parking.

Briar Croft comprises of 64 flats, which were built in 2010. There is an Independent Living Extra Care scheme with on-site care staff. The site also benefits from a Lift, Lounge, Dining room, Restaurant, Laundry, Guest facilities, Garden, Hobby room, Activities room. Regular Social activities include: Bowls, exercise classes, Wii fit, film club, gardening club, social outings, bingo, skittles, games and craft work sessions.

New residents accepted from 55 years of age.
The property is available on a 75% shared ownership basis with the remaining 25% owned by Orbit Housing. We are informed that there is a rent/service charge of roughly £4,450.
Leasehold, 111 years remaining.

For Sale as 75% shared ownership at a Fixed price £157,500.

Conveniently situated within Stratford Upon Avon Town Centre and a stone's throw away from all of the town's amenities and everything it has to offer, here is an excellent opportunity to acquire a modern one bedroomed second-floor retirement apartment within this popular and sought after development. Offered for sale with no upward chain, the complex benefits from UPVC double glazing throughout.

The accommodation briefly comprises; secure communal entrance hall with lift and stair access, the apartment has an internal entrance hall with a built in cupboard. There is a spacious lounge having an electric fireplace and a featured Juliet balcony, a kitchen having a comprehensive range of units incorporating a built in oven and hob. A spacious double bedroom with fitted wardrobes and a nicely appointed shower/wet room. Outside the apartment benefits from neatly landscaped communal gardens including a spacious patio area and ample residents and visitors parking.

Briar Croft comprises of 64 flats, which were built in 2010. There is an Independent Living Extra Care scheme with on-site care staff. The site also benefits from a Lift, Lounge, Dining room, Restaurant, Laundry, Guest facilities, Garden, Hobby room, Activities room. Regular Social activities include: Bowls, exercise classes, Wii fit, film club, gardening club, social outings, bingo, skittles, games and craft work sessions.

New residents accepted from 55 years of age.
The property is available on a 75% shared ownership basis with the remaining 25% owned by Orbit Housing. We are informed that there is a rent/service charge of roughly £4,450.
Leasehold, 111 years remaining.

Calculate Your Stamp Duty
£
Results
Stamp Duty To Pay:
Effective Rate:
Tax Band % Taxable Sum Tax

Property location

Property Floorplan

Floorplan

Property EPC