Vale Park South Phase 1£0 pcm
Key Features1. Phase 1 available April 2021
2. Opportunities for design and build units on a freehold or leasehold basis.
3. Total site area of 37 acres
4. Phase 1 Lettings £9 per Sq Ft + VAT
5. Phase 1 Freehold sale price will be based on £130 + VAT per SQ Ft.
6. Phase 2 Terms by negotiation.
Location• Centrally located in the UK with good road connections and easy motorway access.
• Situated just off the A46.
• Train to London Paddington within approximately 1hr 45 mins from Evesham station.
• Approximately 95 acres (39 ha) of existing development across Vale Park for industrial uses.
• Amenities located directly opposite Vale Park including a petrol filling station, Morrisons supermarket and other retail.
• Approximately 2 miles (3.2 km) from Evesham Town Centre.
AvailabilityVarious unit sizes and layouts available to meet occupiers requirements.
Sizes ranging from 30,000-226,000 sq.ft
TermsPhase 1 AVALIBLE APRIL 2021
Lettings £9 per Sq Ft + VAT
Freehold sale price will be based on £130 + VAT per SQ Ft.
Terms by negotiation.
Wychavon District Council business start up grantPre-start businesses and new businesses that have been trading less than 36 months can apply for a grant of up to £1,000, or up to £1,500 if they are in or moving into premises that are liable to business rates.
The grant must be match-funded, pound for pound from the business’s own resources. Only capital expenditure on an approved project/investment is eligible.
Our grant is offered as part of the support package available via the Enterprising Worcestershire programme.
Enterprising Worcestershire is an ERDF funded programme offering support to new and early stage businesses in the region. They are there to support businesses to start, develop and grow their early stage business.
More information can be found https://www.wychavon.gov.uk/business/funding-and-support
ViewingTo arrange a viewing please contact the commercial team: 01386 765700
Important NotesWe are required by HMRC to conduct anti-money laundering checks on all parties with an interest in the property and accordingly we will require forms of identification in due course. Particulars: These Particulars do not constitute an offer or contract and should not be relied upon as being factually accurate, the photographs show only part of the property and the areas, measurements and distances given are approximately only. A buyer or a lessee must make their own enquiries or inspections and should not solely rely on these Particulars or other statements by Sheldon Bosley Knight.