As we head into a second national lockdown, we will continue working hard to maintain full service levels whilst keeping in accordance with public health regulations.
The regulations state that activities that relate to the housing sector are allowed to continue, under ‘Exceptions to leaving home’.
- Visit estate or letting agents, developer sales offices, or show homes
- View residential properties to look to buy or rent
- Prepare a residential property for moving in
- Move house
- Visit a residential property to undertake any activities that are required for moving house
The indications are that buying, selling, and renting a home will be able to continue in a Covid secure way in accordance with outlined guidelines. As before, great care will continue to be taken and we will be adhering to our Workplace Social Distancing Policy.
- We will assess whether the viewing is a genuine sale or let opportunity and therefore essential.
- We will not be undertaking viewings or appraisals when others are in the property wherever possible.
- We will facilitate viewings by opening the front door and allowing prospective buyers and tenants to view unaccompanied.
- We will wear gloves and undertake regular hand washing/sanitising, but we cannot guarantee that viewers will do the same.
- On the day of the viewing, we will reconfirm with all parties in advance of the viewing that no one is displaying symptoms or self-isolating. If they are, the viewing is to be cancelled for a later date.
For our full policy please click here.