We are committed to protecting your personal information and take seriously our obligations with regards to the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
The Data Controller Contact Details
Sheldon Bosley Knight Ltd is the Data Controller for any information you supply directly to us. The company registration number is ZA259449 – click here for further information.
58 Ely Street
Stratford Upon Avon
Please contact the Data Protection Representative directly at: email@example.com
Sheldon Bosley Knight Ltd may collect personal information which we receive when:
- you submit information via our website
- you opt-in to our marketing/information services
- you use our services
- you contact us, or
- you are a recipient of our services.
We may collect the following types of information:
- Your name, address, email address, telephone number(s) and other contact details to enable us to communicate with you efficiently and through the manner of your choosing
- Information required to provide you with the correct service and details of our services that you have used previously
- Your company’s name, your position in the company; the company’s address, company’s email address and contact telephone number
- Your payment information such as credit or debit card details and bank account details.
Why do we collect this information?
We collect your personal information to:
- provide you with services and/or communications that you may request from us.
- meet our legal and regulatory obligations.
How do we collect this information?
We collect personal information:
- Directly from individuals: e.g. when a customer signs up to receive our services or registers for communications
- Business to Business (B2B) when we have a relationship with a business or business representative
We are committed to keeping our information up to date, as far as is reasonably possible. However, if you believe that we have made an error, then please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will immediately correct any inaccurate information.
How long do we keep your information for?
In order that we are able to provide the best possible service to you, we have agreed and documented retention schedules that we consider to be relevant and proportionate to the service we are providing.However, when there are statutory or legal requirements to do so, we will retain relevant sections of your personal data for a set period of time, after any business/client relationship has ended, for accounts and records purposes.
Keeping your information safe and secure
Sheldon Bosley Knight Ltd is committed to keeping all collected personal information secure to protect it from being inappropriately or accidentally accessed, shared, destroyed or against it being compromised, in any way.
Our IT systems have been reviewed and independently assessed to be of a high technological standard in order for us to provide assurance that your information is handled securely at all times.
Your rights and access to your information
You can withdraw your consent to the use of your personal information at any time. This may affect the services that we are able to supply to you.
Providing there is no legal exemption then you are entitled to the following:
- Request a copy of your personal information
- Request to erase your personal data
- Place restrictions on our processing your data
- Correct any data inaccuracies
To make a request to Sheldon Bosley Knight Ltd for any personal information we may hold about you, we need you to contact us by writing to the address provided below:
Data Protection Representative
58 Ely Street
Stratford Upon Avon
We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate.
Third Party Suppliers and Contractors
We do send personal information to Third Party Suppliers and Contractors in order to be able to fulfil our contract with you. This includes, but is not limited to; accountants, solicitors, IT providers, public bodies who assist with Housing applications.
We have undertaken assessments of all our Third Party Suppliers to ensure that our GDPR requirements have been communicated to them and will be accepted via a contractual agreement.
All data processed, both internal and through our suppliers, is located within the UK or EU.
Cookies are small files of letters or numbers downloaded onto a device when users access websites. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide service information to the owners of the site.