Clear, impartial advice and services for residential, agricultural and commercial properties.
Whatever your professional valuation or survey needs, the dedicated team of qualified, experienced valuers and building surveyors at Sheldon Bosley Knight are here to help. We provide clear, impartial advice for residential, agricultural and commercial property, providing a wide range of services across Warwickshire, Worcestershire and Gloucestershire.
Buying a property is likely to be one of the largest investments you will make. It has been widely reported that for house purchases the average cost of unexpected repairs was £5,750 with almost a fifth incurring costs of over £12,000 to make the property habitable. If considering buying any property, or taking a lease on commercial premises, an independent, professional survey is essential.
A professional, independent, survey can give peace of mind, provide an opportunity to renegotiate, help plan for future repairs and maintenance or even help you avoid a costly mistake.
- RICS home buyer surveys
- Bespoke building surveys for residential or commercial property
- Schedules of condition and schedules of dilapidations for commercial leased premises
- Specific defect surveys
Valuations for mortgage, taxation, accounting and other formal purposes must be undertaken by an experienced chartered surveyor and prepared to RICS “Red Book” standards. Sheldon Bosley Knight’s experienced team can undertake formal valuations of almost all types of property, including residential, commercial, agricultural and horticultural.
- Secured lending (mortgage, re-mortgage)
- Grant of probate / Inheritance Tax
- Capital gains tax
- Single joint expert witness, e.g. matrimonial
- Help to buy loan redemption
- Charities act 2011
- Shared ownership, e.g. selling or staircasing
- Reinstatement cost assessment (‘buildings insurance valuation’)