Set out below is our procedure for dealing with a complaint.
All correspondence in relation to complaints must be sent to Victoria Beasley at 35-36 Rother St, Stratford On Avon, Warks CV37 6LP who will manage your complaint.
- The member of staff receiving the complaint will attempt to resolve the problem within 3 working days to your satisfaction.
- It could be referred to their manager who will contact you for the same purpose.
- If you are not satisfied with this, then you may proceed to a formal complaint.
- At any time, you can make a formal complaint, you do not have to wait for a response from the staff member.
- You can make your complaint in writing to Victoria Beasley who will be responsible for the complaint’s procedure.
- You will be asked to clarify your complaint in writing even if you have previously communicated with us so that we understand what you would like us to investigate. We may also ask further questions before we respond with our full outcome response below.
- You will receive a response within 15 working days of the receipt of the written complaint that will inform you of the outcome of the investigation and provide a final viewpoint response.
If you are not satisfied with the response of the formal complaints process, you may also refer the complaint to a dispute resolution scheme. We are members of the following schemes:
For Consumer Clients
The Property Ombudsman, Milford House, 43-55 Milford Street, Salisbury, Wiltshire SP1 2BP 01722 333 306 / firstname.lastname@example.org
You will need to submit your complaint to The Property Ombudsman within 12 months of receiving our final viewpoint letter, including any evidence to support your case.
For Commercial Clients
RICS Dispute ResolutionService, 55 Colmore Row, Birmingham B3 2AA 0207 334 3806 / email@example.com
RICS Dispute Resolution Service (DRS) provide services to resolve disputes in land, property, and construction. DRS Services are only for business to business disputes.