Our block management team manages over 1,000 units across more than 60 sites.
We manage all types of residential property where there are communal areas managed through a service charge.
This can include anything from purpose built blocks, converted houses and flats above commercial premises to houses with communal grounds or complex multi-occupancy estates of flats, houses and/or commercial premises – if there is a residential element and a service charge is payable, then we can help.
We offer the perfect combination of extensive block and estate management experience and a committed local and personal service. We support resident management companies, right to manage companies, property developers and freehold investors across the region by providing services that make managing your block or estate easy.
We manage residential sites across Warwickshire and Worcestershire and wider central England through quality, personal service and extensive sector experience.
- Site visits and reviews: Regular reporting with recommendations for continual upkeep, and wherever possible potential improvement opportunities.
- Management of contractors: We work closely with quality contractors and providers to ensure high standards of service.
- Management of risk: We manage insurance and handle claims on behalf of our clients.
- Director assistance: We can attend meetings, set agendas and ensure that the Companies Act is complied with.
- Your account, accessible any time: Residents’ service charge accounts available 24 hours a day through modern, online software.