About Planning & Architecture
The Sheldon Bosley Knight Planning & Architectural team are skilled & experienced professionals in projects of all sizes & types; we can assist you whatever your needs.
From initial informal planning advice, through to the preparation, submission & monitoring of planning applications & appeals, we are here to guide you through the ever more complicated world of planning. Often we can give you a ‘yes or no’ steer on the merits of a project in a matter of minutes.
We also have an award winning in-house design & technical drawing team who can produce full planning, technical & building regulations plans under the same roof.
Our Architectural team will guide you through the design process & have considerable experience in planning, building regulations, tender & construction, enabling us to oversee projects from initial conception to completion.
- Pre-application advice and feasibility drawings
- Coordination of professional third party planning reports and assessments
- Bespoke architectural design drawing and 3D modelling
- Land and building surveys.
- Planning application preparation, submission and monitoring, including design and access, policy and heritage statements
- Committee presentation and key stakeholder consultation
- Building regulations and technical construction drawings and specifications
- Building contract tender and administration
construction design and management regulations
- Specialists in class Q and other permitted development applications
- Land registry plan production and boundary surveys
Contact the Sheldon Bosley Knight Planning & Architecture team
The planning & architecture team are based at our Stratford-upon-Avon office, they’ll be happy to take your enquiry by either phone, email or by completing the simple form on our contact page here
Tel: +44 (0)1789 387887
The Planning & Architecture Team
Sheldon Bosley Knight horticultural team have recently been very active in Horticultural surveying. Over the last couple of years we have sold glasshouse nurseries in Corston, Wiltshire, Harvington ne...
SBK | October 28, 2019
Maintaining a profit margin in farming, particularly in these uncertain terms, is to become a higher priority for most arable farmers. Joining forces with other farmers within a sensible geographic ar...
SBK | October 22, 2019
Sheldon Bosley Knight is cementing its position at the leading edge of local Land & Property Professionals with the opening of a new central Head Office to provide unrivalled expertise under one r...
SBK | October 17, 2019
A few weeks ago a property sale was completed via our Kenilworth residential sales team. Nothing unusual about that, except that this was no ordinary sale, and proved very challenging for our team.She...
SBK | October 15, 2019
Our specialist Equestrian department have been busy over the past 12 months and currently have a number of Equestrian properties both on the market and under offer, ranging from pony paddocks, to larg...
SBK | October 11, 2019