Planning advice, preparation, submission and monitoring of planning applications and appeals.
About Planning and Architecture
The Sheldon Bosley Knight Planning and Architectural team are skilled and experienced professionals in projects of all sizes and types.
From initial informal planning advice, through to the preparation, submission and monitoring of planning applications and appeals, we are here to guide you through the ever more complicated world of planning. Often we can steer you on the merits of a project in a matter of minutes.
We also have an award winning in-house design and technical drawing team who can produce full planning, technical and building regulations plans under the same roof.
Our Architectural team will guide you through the design process and have considerable experience in planning, building regulations, tender and construction, enabling us to oversee projects from initial conception to completion.
- Pre-application advice and feasibility drawings
- Coordination of professional third party planning reports and assessments
- Bespoke architectural design drawing and 3D modelling
- Land and building surveys.
- Planning application preparation, submission and monitoring, including design and access, policy and heritage statements
- Committee presentation and key stakeholder consultation
- Building regulations and technical construction drawings and specifications
- Building contract tender and administration
construction design and management regulations
- Specialists in class Q and other permitted development applications
- Land registry plan production and boundary surveys
Contact the Sheldon Bosley Knight Planning & Architecture team
The Planning & Architecture team are based at our Head Office in Stratford-upon-Avon, they’ll be happy to take your enquiry by either phone, email or by completing the simple form on our contact page here
Tel: +44 (0)1789 387887
The Planning & Architecture Team